Delivery Time: Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing Time: Usually 1-5 business days
Shipping Time: It depends on your selected shipping method.
Delivery Time: Processing Time + Shipping Time
Historical delivery time: 20-30/Day
Shipping: Support Express · Sea freight · Land freight · Air freight· rail transportation
Port: Guangzhou Shenzhen
Wholesale MOQ: 200 pieces
T/T 30%deposit 70%before Shipment
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
1， External use of carton to strengthen the package
2， The packaging method can be changed according to the special requirements of customers
curved back dining chair manufacturer
At Kutaie Furniture, we take pride in being a prominent wholesaler and manufacturer of curved-back dining chairs. With a strong emphasis on quality and craftsmanship, we offer a wide range of dining chairs that blend elegant design with exceptional comfort. Our curved back dining chairs feature sleek lines and a graceful curvature that adds a touch of sophistication to any dining space.
As a wholesaler and manufacturer, we have stringent quality control measures in place to ensure that every dining chair meets our high standards. From the selection of premium materials to the final finishing touches, we prioritize attention to detail at every stage of the manufacturing process. Our experienced artisans employ traditional woodworking techniques combined with modern machinery to create chairs that are not only visually appealing but also structurally robust.
This classic solid wood curved back dining chair abandons the superfluous design, the use of a curved back style, the material selected from high-quality ash wood, elegant simple shape, giving it the beauty of architectural design, vintage and modern mix, a variety of venues can be, the perfect arc design, to avoid bumping occurred, creating peace of mind dining environment. Gold embellished table corners, add to the beauty of light luxury, and the details are also showing elegance.
Curved-back dining chair application scene
- Curved-back dining chairs find their main application in various dining spaces where comfort, style, and aesthetics are valued. Some of the primary application scenarios for curved back dining chairs include:
- Restaurants and Cafes: Curved-back dining chairs are commonly used in restaurants and cafes to create a welcoming and comfortable dining experience for customers. The curved design offers ergonomic support, allowing guests to relax and enjoy their meals.
- Hotels and Resorts: In hotel dining areas, including restaurants, lounges, and banquet halls, curved back dining chairs are often chosen for their elegance and sophistication. They contribute to creating a luxurious and upscale ambiance for guests.
- Fine Dining Establishments: Curved-back dining chairs are popular in fine dining establishments where attention to detail and aesthetics are paramount. These chairs enhance the overall dining experience, complementing the refined atmosphere and adding a touch of elegance.
- Home Dining Spaces: Many homeowners prefer curved back dining chairs for their personal dining areas. These chairs blend functionality and style, enhancing the overall decor of the dining room. The ergonomic design and comfortable seating make them ideal for family meals and entertaining guests.
- Event Venues and Conference Centers: Curved-back dining chairs are often used in event venues and conference centers for banquets, formal dinners, and conferences. They provide both comfort and a visually appealing seating option for attendees.
- Wedding and Event Rentals: Curved-back dining chairs are popular choices for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and other special events. They add a touch of elegance to the event decor and offer comfortable seating for guests.
- Office Cafeterias and Break Rooms: In corporate settings, curved back dining chairs are often utilized in office cafeterias and break rooms. They provide employees with a comfortable and inviting space to relax and enjoy their meals.
The versatility of curved back dining chairs allows them to be used in a wide range of dining settings, ranging from formal to casual environments. Their combination of comfort, aesthetic appeal, and functionality makes them a popular choice for various applications, creating a pleasant and inviting dining experience for users.
how to upholster a curved back dining chair
Upholstering a curved-back dining chair can be a bit more challenging compared to upholstering a flat-back chair. However, with the right techniques and tools, it is still possible to achieve a professional-looking result. Here is a general guide on how to upholster a curved back dining chair:
- Gather Materials and Tools: Prepare all the necessary materials, including the fabric of your choice, upholstery foam, batting, a staple gun, staples, scissors, a screwdriver (if needed for disassembling the chair), and any additional tools specific to your chair model.
- Disassemble the Chair (if necessary): If your chair has a removable seat or backrest, carefully remove them from the chair frame. This will make the upholstery process easier and more accessible.
- Remove the Existing Upholstery (if necessary): If the chair already has upholstery, carefully remove it, taking note of how it was attached. This step may not be necessary for chairs with a bare wooden frame.
- Prepare the Chair Frame: Ensure that the chair frame is clean and free from any dust or debris. If needed, you can sand and refinish the wooden frame before proceeding.
- Cut the Upholstery Foam: Measure the backrest of the chair and cut a piece of upholstery foam to fit its shape. Use a sharp knife or electric carving knife to ensure a clean cut. The foam should be thick enough to provide comfortable padding but not so thick that it distorts the shape of the chair.
- Attach the Upholstery Foam: Apply spray adhesive to the backrest of the chair frame, then carefully place the cut upholstery foam onto the adhesive. Press it firmly to ensure it adheres evenly. Trim any excess foam if necessary.
- Add Batting: Cut a piece of batting slightly larger than the backrest. Lay it over the foam and wrap it around the edges of the chair frame. Staple the batting to the back of the chair frame, pulling it taut but not overly tight. Trim any excess batting.
- Attach the Fabric: Cut a piece of fabric that is large enough to cover the backrest and wrap it around the edges of the chair frame. Place the fabric over the batting, ensuring the pattern or grain is aligned as desired. Smooth out any wrinkles or creases.
- Staple the Fabric: Starting from the center of the backrest, staple the fabric to the back of the chair frame. Work your way outwards towards the edges, pulling the fabric taut as you go. Make small pleats or folds if necessary to ensure a smooth and snug fit around the curves.
- Trim Excess Fabric: Once the fabric is securely stapled, trim any excess fabric, leaving a clean edge along the back of the chair frame.
- Reassemble the Chair: If you had removed the seat or backrest earlier, reattach them to the chair frame following the original assembly instructions.
- Finishing Touches: Inspect the upholstered backrest for any loose staples or unevenness. Make any necessary adjustments and trim excess batting or fabric if needed.
Remember to take your time, work carefully, and pay attention to details for a polished and professional result. If you’re unsure about any step or encounter difficulties, it’s advisable to seek guidance from a professional upholsterer or refer to more specific tutorials based on your chair model.