Maybe you also want to wholesale：
- wooden restaurant chairs wholesale
- wholesale bar stools
- Rattan dining chairs wholesale
- wholesale lounge chair
- wholesale tables
Stool Wholesale Specifications
Manufacturer: Kutaie Furniture
Category： Bar stool, counter stool, backless stool, lavatory stool, sleeper stool bench, lounge stool
Color: white, black, original wood color
Material: rubber wood, ash wood, metal, plastic, wood, fabric
Style: modern, mid-century, European, and American
Application: outdoor, hotel, home
Price: 20 USD – 100 USD
Delivery time: 15-30 days
Order quantity: from 200 pieces
The types of stools are:
1. According to the material can be divided into the solid wood stool, steel stool, plate stool, glass stool, iron stool, plastic stool, fabric stool, leather stool, leather stool, foam stool, etc.
2. According to the type can be divided into the square stool, T-stool, round stool, bench (bench), folding stool, I-stool, Z-stool, etc.
3. According to the use can be divided into horse stool, drawing stool, etc.
4. According to the physical properties can be divided into insulated chairs, anti-static chairs, conductive chairs, etc.
5. According to the structure can be divided into a fixed wooden leg chair, a fixed four-legged steel tube chair, a lifting five-star claw wheelchair, with lifting five-star claw fixed feet, etc.
When purchasing stools at wholesale, the following points need to be noted:
1. Size. When purchasing, first determine the size of the stool needed to avoid the situation where the purchase does not match the size and cannot be used.
2. Use. The use of the stool is different, and its style, material, comfort, etc. are also different. For example, office chairs need to take into account their comfort and support, while dining room chairs need to take into account stain resistance and ease of cleaning.
3. Quality. When buying, choose products of good quality and meet safety standards to protect consumers' safety in use.
4 Price. Price is not the only criterion for determining quality, but too cheap products often mean poor quality.
5. Brand. Choosing products with well-known brands and good reputations can better protect the rights and interests of consumers.
6. After-sales service. Understand the after-sales service of the supplier, including return and exchange, maintenance, and other policies, in order to avoid the situation of after-sales problems that cannot be solved after purchase.